Wednesday, November 2, 2022

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge - WSC618

 






The latest Wednesday Sketch Challenge WSC618 could not be more simple!   Here are the products I used in my inspiration card:-


I lay the stencil over a white panel of cardstock and used Distress Oxide Ink in Antique Linen to approximate the sketch and made sure to fade towards the edges of where I'd need it for a soft look to what amounts to a focal point.

I die cut the panel using the die-namics and I stamped the I LOVE MEW sentiment.  This panel was backed with white craft foam and adhered to a pink A2 panel which in turn was applied to my card base.




I stamped the images from I Knead You with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and I coloured the images with the following Copic markers:-

Kitten - C5, C3, C1, C00, W6, W5, W4, W3, W2
Blush - RV14, RV42, R11, R000
Toy Mouse - T3, T2, T0, B00, B0000, Y15, Y06, RV14, RV42, R11
Speech Bubble - B00, B000, B0000, C3, C1, C00
Shelf - RV14, RV42, R11, T3, T1

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen, they were die cut and adhered with dimensional foam tape.

Super quick, super cute!   Good luck with your challenge entries.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.













No comments:

Post a Comment