Thursday, November 3, 2022

My Favorite Things - November Release Countdown Day 5

 




We're happy to be counting down the days to the next new release by MFT Stamps which comes on November 8th at 10am Eastern!   This is Countdown Day 5 and below is a list of the products used in this project:-


This is a 5 1/2 inch square card that started with a background panel of Princess Pink cardstock that I stamped with the background stamp using Versamark Ink and heat embossed in silver.   Because I used my Misti to do this, I was able to re-stamp and heat emboss once again for a more embossed effect.

I used the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics to create the snowy ground and applied it to the background with white craft foam behind it to lift it up.




I stamped the Stacey Yacula illustrated images from Polar Opposites using MFT's Gravel Gray ink and then used the following Copic markers to colour the images:-

Polar Bear - C5, C3, C1, C00, E0000, T5, T4
Penguins - T5, T4, T3, C3, C1, C00, YR04, Y38, Y19
Blushes - RV14, RV02, RV10, RV000
Blue - B91
Pink - RV14

I also stamped the tree images from the stamp set using Versamark Ink and heat embossed in silver.

All images were die cut and applied to the scene with dimensional foam tape.

I added a little shadow under the polar bear and penguins using C1, C0 and C00 and highlighted a few points with a white gel pen.

Finally I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder on a strip of Gravel Gray Prestige Cardstock, apply this with foam tape to keep up with the dimension.

Card complete!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.











1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous! I’ve been surfing literally 100’s of Christmas cards for ideas for my own to make this year, and yours really stands out for some reason. It’s not terribly fancy, it’s not super glittery, but there’s just something beautiful in it’s simplicity. Don’t get me wrong here ~ you did a lovely job of designing and coloring for sure! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete