Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Merry Carolers

 





I have a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps today featuring the brand new stamp set called Merry Carolers which formed part of their recent Holiday Release.  This card uses the following products:-

Merry Carolers Stamps
Merry Carolers Dies
Snowy Countryside Square Scene Die

I die cut the Scene Die from white cardstock and ink blended the sky and snow edges then put it back together again adhering it to a large gray panel of cardstock for a finished card size of 5 3/4 inches.  I glittered the snow edges with Stickles.




I stamped and coloured the images from Merry Carolers using Copic markers - too many to list however if you really need to know a combination please just comment below and I'll happily respond.

The images were die cut using the coordinating dies and backed with foam tape and applied.  Points were highlighted withe a white gel pen and the sentiment stamped and also applied with foam tape.
















1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so incredible! I love your colouring. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete