Friday, November 27, 2020

Snow Day - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hello Bluebird Stamps have a brand new release that went live at midnight last night MST.   Shop early to avoid disappointment.   This darling release will carry us all through these winter months!   In combination with the new release Hello Bluebird is also having a Black Friday sale with 20% off site-wide.  Avoid disappointment by shopping early!!!  The stamp set I'm featuring today is called 'Snow Day' and I've combined it in a slimline card along with the Glacier Peaks Die and the Ocean Waves Horizontal Die and the frame is the Gallery Frame #5 die.


A slimline panel was softly ink blended with Distress Oxide Ink in Spun Sugar.  The Glacier Peaks die was used to die cut pale stone coloured mountains for the background  and the Ocean Waves die was used in order to use the frame and the three lower 'waves' to be used as the snowy surface.   These snowy portions were softly ink blended with more of the same ink.  I put all the pieces back together and adhered them to the background.


I used just the scalloped edge of the Gallery Frame #5 die to create the frame which was applied with foam tape.

I stamped my images from Snow Day on Copic friendly cardstock using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa.   I used Copic markers to colour the images and I fussy cut.  Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and the hedgehog was given its prickly appearance by using the white gel pen and then over the top I used the Pigma Micron Pen.  This is an Archival Ink pen, I have a set of them in different sizes and I love the size 005 for really fine work like with this hedgehog.



To finish up I stamped and applied the sentiment from the stamp set and I found some pretty snowflakes embellishments in my stash and attached those.

I do hope you enjoyed this card, happy crafting!















1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite card from the whole release.....bravo!!

    ReplyDelete