Saturday, October 31, 2020

My Snowman - Hello Bluebird

Hello Friends!

So excited to be here blogging this new card today for Hello Bluebird who have an adorable new release Nov 2nd at 7pm MST.   My card today features 'My Snowman' one of the brand new stamp sets.


To create this scene I first took the Snowy Sky Scene die from a previous release and die cut white cardstock.  I used Distress Oxide Ink in Speckled Egg to softly ink blend each of the 3 sections the die cut.  I backed the top portion with white glitter cardstock adhered it to a white cardstock base and then the section beneath it was backed with a single layer of regular dimensional tape and applied and the bottom layer with a thicker dimension tape and then added.   This was then set aside.


I grabbed some Copic friendly cardstock and stamped the adorable images from My Snowman using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa.  I Copic coloured the images using a somewhat limited and repeated colour palette.  Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and I then fussy cut the images.

I stamped the sweet sentiment on to a sentiment tag using Cherry Red ink by Gina K Designs.


I played around with all the die cut pieces to find the perfect arrangement and then adhered them to the scene using dimensional tape again.

I believe you need this stamp set in your life and I hope you treat yourself.  Don't miss the beginning of the release as soon as it goes live, things can sell out fast!!!  You have been warned!

Happy crafting.








7 comments:

  1. I ordered this set. It is adorable. Would love to see your copic colors. The deep red is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The red combo used here will be R59, R39, R27.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I learned about you from Idea_Into_Reality youtube Lien. Love your work.

      Delete
  2. I love this set. I ordered it. Your colors are so beautiful. Would love to see your red copic combination. That color is so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red combo used here will be R59, R39, R27

    ReplyDelete