Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Party On The Farm - Hello Bluebird Stamps

We're on Day 2 of Previews for the April 9th new release from Hello Bluebird Stamps.  Today I'm revealing 'Party On The Farm' with the new 'Farmland' background stamp.



This slimline card started with a panel of smooth cardstock that I stamped with the Farmland background scene stamp using grey ink.  I think brushed on Cracked Pistachio and Tattered Rose Distress Inks and applied the panel to the card base I'd prepared.

On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped my Party On The Farm cuties using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa.  I Copic coloured the images using about 50 different colours so please excuse me if I don't list them all lol.  I then fussy cut the images (dies are coming later), backed them with foam tape and applied the to the scene.



Points were highlighted with a white gel pen, the sentiment was stamped in my Misti and a few sparkling clear sequins finish out the scene.

If you find background stamps and all that colouring intimidating this is a good solution to just stamp in grey, brown or black, keep it neutral and then add some subtle colour over the top.  I've long used this method and return to it frequently.  You should try it!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment