Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Meadow Bunnies - New Release from Hello Bluebird Stamps

The long wait is over and Hello Bluebird has a brand new release available to purchase, it will go live at 7pm MST on April, 9th.  Be there!

The first card I'm previewing features 'Meadow Bunnies' and the background is called 'Pathway'.



This card features a watercolour painted background.  I stamped the Pathway image using Ink on 3 and watercolour painted using Kuretake Zigs and Tombow ABTs for a no line affect.  This panel was then die cut with a stitched edge from my stash and attached to a card base.



On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped out my images from Meadow Bunnies.   I coloured them with Copic markers E41, E42, E55 and E44.  I blushed their cheeks with R30 and R20 and highlighted some points with a white gel pen.  They were fussy cut (dies are coming a little later) and backed them with either a single or double layer of foam tape and applied them to the background scene.



I used a bright orange gel pen and dotted in a few 'flowers' and stamped and applied the sentiment.  I decided for this one no other embellishment was necessary and with that the card was complete.

Here's a little look at my bunny colouring below.  I didn't manage to get all of those cuties on to my card so I'm sure the extras will crop up in a future project!



Take a moment and visit the Hello Bluebird blog today and comment for a chance at winning the GIVEAWAY which will be announced just prior to the release.

Nicky x


2 comments: