Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Garden Friends - Hello Bluebird

Hi!  It's not secret that Garden Friends is one of my favourite Hello Bluebird Stamps stamp sets.  Here, I have combined it with tree limbs from Deer Friend.



The card starts with cloud stencil background that I created using Distress Oxide Ink in Tumbled Glass.  This was adhered to a white cardstock base.  A skinny frame was created from minty blue cardstock - many of the Hello Bluebird scene dies create a frame such as this.  I backed this with foam tape and applied it to the background.



On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped the tree limbs and birds and I coloured them with a variety of Copic markers, I die cut the images, backed them with foam tape and applied them to the scene.  The blossoms on the tree and that the birds are wearing are from Springtime.



The 'thanks' part of the sentiment is from Autumn Script and the other words are from Garden Friends. 

I few dewdrop embellishments complete the idyllic scene.

Hope to see you back here soon, happy crafting!

Nicky x

1 comment:

  1. What colors did you use for the birds? They are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete