Monday, February 26, 2024

My Favorite Things - February Release Countdown Day One





Welcome to my blog and countdown Day 1 to tomorrow's release from MFT Stamps which you can buy at 10am Eastern!  My card today uses the new Stacey Yacula illustrated stamp set, here's what I've used to make it:-


I took an A2 panel of white cardstock and die cut using Blueprints 25 to give it the stitched edge affect.  I grabbed another panel used the same die again and then used the Tall Grass Die-namics to cut my grassy border.  I ink blended the panels and splashed them with Perfect Pearls loosened with water.  The grass was glued directly to the pink panel and I stamped the sentiment.  I backed the panel with white craft foam and sized this card up to A6 by adding a white mat then a kraft mat behind it, then glued to the card base.




I stamped the images with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Bunny - E23, E55, E31, E30, E50, W2, W0, W00
Fox - E25, E75, E13, E11, E00, W2, W0, W00
Birds - B12, B41, W00
Red - R05, R22
Yellow - Y19, Y15, Y13
Pink - R00, R000
White - C3, C1, C0, C00
Blushes - R22, R21, R00




Images were highlighted with a white gel pen and applied with foam tape and then the card was complete.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.







No comments:

Post a Comment