Sunday, February 25, 2024

My Favorite Things - February Release Countdown Day Two

 





Welcome to countdown Day 2 for the February 27th new release from My Favorite Things.  I have a baby card to share with you today and here are the products that I used to make this card:-


I created a slimline panel of white cardstock and ink blended softly with Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks.  I splattered the background with Perfect Pearls loosened with a drop of water and adhered this panel to my card base.

I created to white grassy edges for the bottom of the card.  I stamped blooms from the stamp set and then adhered them to the card's background, the top layer was applied with foam tape.




The images from the new stamp set were stamped with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and I coloured with the following Copic marker combinations:-

BABY balloons - C3, C1, C0, C00, RV000, BV00
Clouds - C3, C1, C00, RV000
Bunnies - E31, W4l, W3, W1, W00, C3, C1, C00
Blushes - R22, R21, R00
Flowers in the Grass - RV00, BV000, BV0000

Images were die cut and applied with foam tape.




I highlighted the images with a white gel pen then stamped the sentiment on a strip and applied with foam tape and lastly I added clear sequins as pretty accents.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.








No comments:

Post a Comment