Tuesday, February 27, 2024

My Favorite Things - February Release Day!

 





Ready to shop?  The February release from MFT Stamps is now available for you to buy.  Before you go, read on for the details of how I made this card and we'll start with what I've used:-


I took a panel of white cardstock and used the stencil to create the sky and then I came in around the edges with the same ink which was Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide.  I applied this to the card base then popped it in my Misti and stamped the sentiment.

Next, I die cut two grass edges using the Tall Grass Die-namics.  I ink blended the cardstock prior to die-cutting and I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn to blend.  I applied the larger grass piece with foam tape and then to create some even better dimension I applied the second and smaller grass section with more foam tape.  I like to build 'meaty' cards!!!




Images from You Make Moo So Happy illustrated by Yuzu were stamped using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa - my absolute favourite and I coloured using the following Copic marker combinations:-

Cows - C3, C1, C00, E74, E71, E70, R00, E00, T5, T4
Balloon - R59, R39, R29, R27, R24, R05
Sunflowers - YR24, Y19, Y17, Y15, YG13
Clouds -- BG000, BG0000
Log - E44, E43, E41
Blushes - R22, R21, R00

I highlighted the images and die cut using the coordinating dies and added them to the scene with foam tape.




Happy shopping everyone and have fun with your new products everyone, I'll be back with one more card for this release tomorrow, so be sure to check that out.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment