Wednesday, February 28, 2024

My Favorite Things - February Release Spotlight Day!





Today at MFT Stamps we're taking one last opportunity to spotlight the February release products which are now available for you to purchase.  Here's what I've used to make this card:-


I took a white panel of cardstock A2 size and I used MFT's Cornflower Ink and the Rolling Clouds stencil and starting from the bottom of the cardstock and building upwards, I ink blended the sky background.  I popped this panel in my Misti and double stamped the sentiment for a nice crisp image.   This panel was then backed with a panel of white craft foam and glued to a slightly larger white panel then to the card base.  This will fit nicely into an A6 envelope.




Using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa I stamped the images I'd be needing from the new stamp set and I coloured using the following Copic marker combinations:-

Elephant - T4, T3, T2, T1, T0, C00, R22, R21, R00
Clouds - B41 B91, BG70
Red - R27, R24, R05
Yellow - Y19, Y15, Y13
Blue - B04, B41, B91
Basket - E44, E31, E42, E41

I highlighted points with a white gel pen and then die cut using the coordinating dies.





To build some nice dimension I used both single and double layers of dimensional foam tape behind the different elements and adhered them to the background scene.  As you can see from my angled photos it really makes them look like they're floating but just be sure that your tape pieces are small enough that they are hard to see from the sides.  Card complete!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment