Saturday, June 10, 2023

My Favorite Things - June Release - Countdown Day 3

 





A warm welcome to Countdown Day 3 of MFT's June release, available for purchase June 13th at 10am.  Here is what I have used in the making of this Pride themed card:-

Mini Cloud Edges Stencil
A2 Double Stitched Rectangles Die-namics

I used Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink  and the stencil to create the background panel which I then die cut using the A2 Die-namics.  I stamped the sentiment from Pride Is For Everyone using black ink and using my Misti to enable repeat inking and stamping for a strong/crisp image.  I then backed this panel with a layer of white craft foam and and adhered it to an A2 panel of which cardstock then to the card base.




Using MFT's wonderful Prestige cardstock and the rainbow image from the new Sign Of The Times Die-namics, I created several rainbows which I glued to the background panel including having them hanging over the edges.  Once the glue was dry I trimmed the edges and to finish the card I applied some sparkling clear sequin accents.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.























No comments:

Post a Comment