Sunday, June 11, 2023

My Favorite Things - June Countdown Day 2

 





This is Countdown Day 2 to the June 13th release by MFT Stamps and today I'm revealing the new One-of-a-Kind Friend stamp set.  Here's what I've used:-

A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax (Set 1) Die-namics

I created a panel from the colourful new Rainbow Plaid paper pad and using the the Stitched Rectangles.  This panel was glued to an A2 white panel and to the card base.

I used another size in the Stax set to create a second smaller panel which I stencil ink blended using the new Tiny Clouds stencil.  I used MFT inks to do this, pulling colours from the paper pad and doing a sort of rainbow wash.  I backed this panel with white craft foam and adhered it to the plaid background.




I stamped three of the unicorns from the One-of-a-Kind Friend stamp set and coloured them with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Blue Unicorn - C3, C1, C0, C00, B41, B91, BG0000
Green Unicorn - C3, C1, C0, C00, YG11, G20, YG0000
Yellow Unicorn - C3, C1, C0, C00, Y02, Y000, Y0000
Flamingo Inflatable - RV63, RV52, RV10, C3, C1, C0, C00
Blushes - RV63, RV52, RV10

I used a white gel pen to highlight a few areas and then die cut with the coordinating die-namics and applied with dimensional tape.

To complete the scene, I stamped the sentiment on a sentiment strip and applied with foam tape and a few clear crystal embellishments finished it off with a sparkle.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.













No comments:

Post a Comment