Monday, June 12, 2023

My Favorite Things - June Countdown Day 1

 





Hello!  Just 24 hours to go until the new release from MFT Stamps and my card today features new products you might like to pop in your shopping cart!  This is the new Stacey Yacula illustrated stamp set.  Here's what I've used:-

Tri-Frame Cover-Up Die-namics
Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics

Firstly, I ink blended using the stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink on a panel of white cardstock which I glued to the card base.

I die cut the Tri-Frame Die-namics once from Sno-Cone cardstock and a second time from white and I glued them together then to the background.   This created 3 negative cuts from the windows which I then die cut using the Snow Drifts Die-namics to create 'land'.  I glued these piece within the openings.




I stamped all of the images and coloured with the following Copic markers:-

White Duck - C3, C1, C0, C00, Y38, Y15
Chicks - Y21, E51, E50, R00, Y19
Rocks - W2, W1
Plants and Frog - YG41, YG11, G20
Turtle - YG93, YG91, YG61, E44, E43

Images were die cut then applied with foam tape to create 3 individual mini scenes that relate to one another.

I stamped the sentiment on a sentiment strip and glued this to the frame and a few sparkling clear sequins completed the project!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















No comments:

Post a Comment