Wednesday, February 15, 2023

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge WSC633

 





Thank you for joining me today to take a look at my inspiration card for MFT's newest Wednesday Sketch Challenge WSC633.

Here are the products used:-

A2 Stitched Rectangles Stax Set 2 Die-namics
Blueprints 25
Essential Stitched Sentiment Die-namics

My card started by creating an A2 panel using Princess Pink cardstock.  Over this I glued in place a panel of patterned cardstock that had been die cut using the Stax Die-namics.  I used a smaller die from the same set to create the alternative 'ruled' panel and this was backed with white craft foam and I used a star die from the Blueprints to die cut a line of stars along the top edge and then used the same die to create coloured stars from MFT cardstock and adhered them through the gaps.  I applied this panel to the grey panel (trimmed to size and following the sketch).






I ink blended a little focal point on the white panel then stamped my images and coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Mouse - E41, E40, W1
Cupcake - E87, E44, E43, E42, E41, YR0000, E50, E30, RV63, RV52, R20
Blush, Ear and Party Hat - RV63, RV52, RV000, R20, R00

I used a white gel pen to highlight 2 or 3 points then die cut and applied with foam tape.

To finish my card I stamped and applied the sentiment with foam tape and glued some teeny tiny gold stars for twinkling accents.

Have fun entering the challenge - full details can be found on the MFT site.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.




















No comments:

Post a Comment