Thursday, February 16, 2023

My Favorite Things - Color Challenge - CC206

 








Here we go!  It's time for the latest Color Challenge from MFT Stamps, this is CC206 and here is what I used for this project:-


To kick things off I masked a line and ink blended above the mask using Summer Splash ink by MFT creating a soft focal point.  I stamped the sentiment then trimmed the A2 panel down a little, backed it with white craft foam and applied it to a panel of Caribbean Sea cardstock which nicely frames it.




I stamped the main image from You Make My Heart Race and coloured it with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Scooter - V09, V17, V15, RV25
Tires - T5, T3, T2, T0
Dress and Shoes - BG49, BG57, BG13, BG32
Hair - E50, E41, E42, E44
Skin - E33, E11, E21, E00, R21, R20, R000

I highlighted points especially on the scooter then die cut the image and applied with foam tape.

For a simple finishing garnish I applied a few white Nuvo drops.

Hope you join the challenge, fully details for all of MFT's challenge entries can be found on their website.





Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.

























No comments:

Post a Comment