Wednesday, February 8, 2023

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge WSC632

 







I'm delighted to be sharing the latest Sketch Challenge WSC632 from MFT Stamps.  Above you'll see the sketch you're working with this week and of course my inspiration card for which I will now share the details.  Here's what I used:-


I created the background panel with the background stamp and and then die cut with the Stax die-namics.  I took another panel and stencil ink blended the clouds and then trimmed that to size per the sketch, backing the pieces with craft foam and applying.  This whole panel was then backed with more craft foam and applied to an A2 panel of Ripe Raspberry cardstock and set to one side.




I stamped and coloured the images I was needing from Hunny Bunny - such an ADORABLE stamp set for occasions year round.  I coloured the images using the following colour palette of Copic markers:-

Bunnies - E41, E50, W3, W2, W1
Deep Pink - V05, RV63, RV52, V01
Medium Pink - RV63, RV52, 
Light Pink - RV52, RV000

I shaded the hearts and clothing using the W greys for depth and definition.

I highlighted with a white gel pen and then die cut and applied with dimensional foam tape.

Finally, I stamped the sentiment in Ripe Raspberry Ink and applied the strip to finish the project.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.



















No comments:

Post a Comment