Saturday, December 3, 2022

My Favorite Things - Warmest Wishes

 





I recently treated myself to a few Birdie Brown illustrated stamp sets for MFT Stamps that I hadn't previously owned and this Warmest Wishes mini stamp set was one of them.

Products Used:-


I ink blended a white panel using Pine Needles Distress Oxide Ink, then used white ink to stamp in some of the snowfall images from the stamp set and overlaid that with a white die cut of the Birch Tree Forest Cover-Up Die-namics which I glued in place.   I used a white pen to fill in some of the open circle snow images but left others as circles for a slightly different look from the norm.




I stamped the girl from Warmest Wishes with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured her with the following Copic markers:-

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Blush - RV13, R21, R00
White Dress - C5, C3, C1, C0, C00
Red - R89, R39, R29
Boots & Gloves - E89, E44, E43

I used a white gel pen to highlight some areas and to add white fluff to the fringe of her hat, cuff and bobbles.  I then came in with a fine tipped black archival ink pen and added some depth to the fluffy affect using that and then I used a pale gold gel pen to add metallic fluff -  you can only see this when the card is handled and it catches the light.

I die cut the image using the coordinating die-namics and applied her with foam tape.

I stamped and applied the sentiments at jaunty angles to keep it playful and then added a few white snowflake embellishments to finish up the scene.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














1 comment: