Monday, December 5, 2022

My Favorite Things - Snow Buddies

 





Welcome to my blog today where I'm detailing everything for this new winter themed scene card for My Favorite Things.

Products Used:-


A slimline panel of white cardstock was ink blended using Speckled Egg and Iced Spruce Distress Oxide Inks and layers of snow created using the Drifts Die-namics were created and ink blended to match and reflect the sky.  I glued the snow layers down on the background panel and then splashed watered down white acrylic paint to create the falling snow.  I popped the panel in my Misti and triple stamped the sentiment for a nice bold appearance.




I then stamped all of the images from Snow Buddies and coloured them with the following Copic markers, which I chose to nicely stand out from the grey toned blue background.

Fence - W4, W3, W1, BG10, BG70
Snowman - C3, C1, C0, C00, BG10, BG70
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Brown - E89, E44, E43
Blue - B99, B97, B95, B93
Pink - RV04, RV23
Orange - YR09, YR07, YR04, Y38
White - C3, C1, C0, C00
Blushes - RV04, RV23, R21, R000

I die cut the images and covered their facial features with a little post it tape and splattered the images with paint also then removed the tape.  Once dry they were applied to the scene using dimensional foam tape and a few sparkling clear sequins completed the card.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.
















1 comment:

  1. I am really loving your snowy scenes. You do them SO well, usually with a lot of snow which I think is really fun & different. Another beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete