Wednesday, August 24, 2022

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge - WSC608







Welcome to my blog and a brand new Wednesday Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps!  This is WSC608 and I'm sharing my inspiration card.  I love this sketch, I think it is very cool for a whole variety of card designs so I hope you will enter the challenge.

Products used:-


I used the Stax Die-namics to die cut 3 identical panels of white cardstock.   I used the Snow Drifts Die-namics to create the 'hills'  from two of the panels.

I ink blended the back panel to create a focal point and adhered it to my A2 white card base.   I also ink blended the edges of the the two 'hills' and then I applied both of these layers to the background panel with dimensional foam tape behind each for some super dimension.   I stamped the sentiment with red ink.




I stamped and coloured the images from Ready, Set, Snow.   I used the following Copic colours:-

Bunny - E31, E41, E0000, W2, W2, W0, W000
Penguin - W6, W5, W4, W3, W2, W1, W0
Red - R39, R29, R24, R22
Blue - B97, B95, B91

Highlights were added with a white gel pen and then the images were die cut and added the scene either with a single or double layer of foam tape to give the appearance that they are flying down that mountain side.

To complete the project I stamped the fir trees and adhered them either directly or with foam tape and I added 4 points stars and light falling snow to the sky with a white gel pen for the final touch.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment