Tuesday, August 23, 2022

My Favorite Things - Greatest Blessing

 



Well a warm welcome to my blog today where I'm sharing a card with a lovely Autumnal feel to it - I know I'm ready for the change of season - are you?  This is a mini slimline card that features the Greatest Blessing stamp set from the August release by MFT Stamps.

Products Used:-


First of all I ink blended my panel using Distress Oxides in Scattered Straw, Rusty Hinge and Aged Mahogany.  I splashed it liberally with water, blotted it up and then splashed it again but this time with a watered down dot of white acrylic paint.   Once dry I stamped the sentiment and then applied the panel to a fractionally larger white slimline panel which I glued to my card base.




I stamped the images from Greatest Blessing using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured the images using the following Copic marker combinations:-

Leaves and Stalks - YG97, YG95, YG91
Pumpkins - YR09, YR04, Y38, W4, W2
Wheelbarrow - R89, R59, R39, R37
Wagon - E37, E35, W4
Grey - W6, W5, W4, W3, W2

I used the coordinating die-namics to die cut the images and then applied them to the scene using a single layer for the images 'behind' and a double layer for the images in front.

I reached for my trusty white gel pen and highlighted many areas to really make it pop and a few rose gold coloured sequins completed the card.

I am so thankful you stopped by my blog today.




Don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.







No comments:

Post a Comment