Sunday, July 11, 2021

Mixing Up your Hello Bluebird Stamps

I have a new card today for Hello Bluebird Stamps.  You may already be aware how well Hello Bluebird's stamps mix and match and it is fun to build new scenes by pulling from many of your stamp sets as I have done here.



To create this card I first stamped the background image from Storybook Friends.  I stamped with pale grey ink so that I could do a no line Copic coloured background which I then diffused the look of by layering over with a piece of vellum.    I glued it down with a line of glue under where I knew my frame would go and thus hide it.

I die cut some lovely apple green cardstock using the Gallery Frame #2 Die.  I backed this die cut with foam tape and applied it to the background.

I popped the framed background in my Misti.   I chose the sentiment from Strawberry Jam, centred it in the upper portion of the frame and stamped twice.  I then attached the panel to my sturdy card base.




I stamped the bunny from Meadow Bunnies, the little girl and bird from Picked For You and butterflies are from other sets.    I coloured these images with Copic markers.   Here are my colours:-

Blues - B91, B93, B95, B97
Whites - W2, W0
Bunny - E44, E43, E42, E0000, R21, R20, R00
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Hair - E44, E42, E0000

I die cut my images using the coordinating dies and then backed them with more foam tape and applied them.




For the finishing touches I got out my gel pens and I dotted the girl's shirt with a bright pink and highlighted points with a white gel pen on all images.

I appreciate you visiting my blog and will be back soon with fresh inspiration!

Happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment