Sunday, May 30, 2021

Fairy Party - Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps

Hello, welcome to my blog and this new card I have today for Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps.   This card features the Fairy Party digital stamp image.




Have you ever ventured into the world of digital stamps?  I know I'm pretty new to them.   Rachelle's designs are so beautiful and have the added benefit of being delivered to your email address moments after you buy the digital image.   Another plus is that you change the size of the image before sending it to print on your home printer and you can choose what type of cardstock you want to print on depending on what medium you are going to use to colour your image.

For my card today I increased the image size by 10% so it fit what was going to be a 5 x 5 inch card.  You can always do a test print first on regular printer paper before committing ... that's what I do!    I was colouring with Copics and so I inserted a panel of white Copic friendly cardstock and printed the image.    I have been asked many times if Copics make the printer ink 'run' and for me the answer is a definite no.




I coloured my image with just about every Copic colour known to mankind so I do apologise for not saving and listing them for this project.

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and I decided for a little whimsy I'd make the ladybug's spots white instead of black.

Fairy wings were glittered up a treat using Stickles glitter and just the odd spot of glitter was added elsewhere so that this was all sparkly for a little girl's birthday.




To complete the card I trimmed the panel down to 5 x 5 inches as previously mentioned and I attached it to a card base.

I stamped the sentiment using Versamark Ink on to a little black sentiment strip and heat embossed using superfine white embossing powder.   This was applied to the card using a little foam tape, I like how the black works with the cheerful colours.

Thank you for stopping by today and I do hope you give digital stamps a try if you haven't already.

Happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment