Thursday, May 27, 2021

My Favorite Things - Color Challenge 166

Hello and welcome to a brand new Color Challenge 166 for My Favorite Things.   Are you up to the challenge and looking to win a $50 gift voucher?  Read on!




This is a mini-slim card with finished dimensions of 6 inches x 3 1/2 inches.   I created a panel and masked off a good portion of it and then used the Slimline Cloud Edges stencil and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink to create the sky.  I then used an old toothbrush and more of the ink loosened with a little water to spritz over the area randomly.   The mask was removed.




I stamped a couple of the images from High-Flying Adventure on to Copic friendly cardstock and I coloured the images to fit the challenge colours.

BG11 BG23
BV31 BV00 BV01 BV02 V17
E40 E41 E42 E43 E44

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen, images were die cut using the coordinating die-namics and then they were backed with foam tape and applied to the background.




To complete the card I stamped the sentiment from Banner Day Sentiments on to a 'flag' from Banner Flag Die-namics, backed this with foam tape and applied.  I also die cut some of the sweet little clouds included in the High-Flying Adventure set and arranged them and adhered with more foam tape.

A few sparkling clear sequins completed the card and the panel was attached to a white cardstock card base.

Good luck with your entry for the Challenge!















No comments:

Post a Comment