Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Bunny Hill - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hello friends, today I have a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps using the super cute and brand new Bunny Hill stamp set and a new scene die called Downhill Vertical Scene Die.


I die cut the Downhill Vertical Scene Die from a panel of white cardstock and used Distress Oxide Inks in Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron to ink blend each of the pieces.  I then pieced it all back together within the frame adhering as I went to a panel of white cardstock.


On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped the images from Bunny Hill with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured them with Copic markers and I made sure to use the fluorescent Copics so that the images really popped against the predominantly white background.

These images were die cut with the companion dies and applied to the scene with dimensional foam tape.


To finish up I popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiments and then adhered 3 little sparkling sequins for accents behind each skier.  The panel was attached to the card base and with that the card was complete.

Happy crafting!












No comments:

Post a Comment