Sunday, September 27, 2020

I'm back today with a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps.  This card uses the 'Come On In' stamps and the Ocean Waves scene die (vertical).


 



















I started out by die cutting a slimline panel using the vertical die.  The scene falls apart like a jigsaw puzzle and I ink blended all the little pieces before reassembling it within its own frame, glueing down each piece one by one and then that panel was adhered to a white cardstock base.





















I stamped out all the images from 'Come On In' on to Copic friendly cardstock.    I coloured the images with Copic markers and highlighted points with a white gel pen.  I used the coordinating dies to die cut each image which I then backed with dimensional foam tape and applied.


When I had glued down the water sections I had the left the top line of each wave unglued so that I could tuck my characters into the water, you'll definitely want this option with this stamp set.





















Finally I wanted to put some sparkle into the water so I chose some flat 4 point star sequins and adhered them randomly in the water portion.  I stamping the little sentiment to a piece of cardstock and applied it  and with that the card was complete.

Happy crafting everyone, I'll be back with something new in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment