Monday, July 29, 2024

My Favorite Things - July Release Countdown Day 1 (Card 1 of 2)

 





I have two cards today on my blog that feature some of the new Jenoblade illustrated stamp sets from tomorrow's release from MFT Stamps.  My second card today will be up at 12 noon Eastern.  Here's what I used to make this card:-


I created a panel measuring 3 1/4" x 8 1/4" and I stamped the sentiment in the top right corner.  I then ink blended 4 delicate pastel focal points using Mowed Lawn Kitsch Flamingo, Squeezed Lemonade and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Inks.  I backed this panel with white craft foam and applied it to a slimline panel with dimensions of 3 1/2" x 8 1/2" and set it to one side.




Using Memento Ink in Black Tuxedo, I stamped the images from Super Rad Skaters.  I coloured the images using Copic markers in the following combinations:-

Fox - E37, E15, E13, C3, C1, C0
Bunnies - E44, E31, E41
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00
Green - G16, YG45, YG41, C3, C1
Pink - RV63, RV52, C3, C1
Yellow - Y19, Y15, Y13, C3, C1
Purple - BV13, BV02, BV01, C3, C1
Brick Wall - E31, E41
Ramp - W4, W3, W1, B91




I backed each element with dimensional foam tape and applied them to the ink blended background and to finish it off simply, I highlighted a few points with a white gel pen and dotted in interested to the trees.

I hope you enjoyed my inspiration card, come back later to see my second if you can!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















No comments:

Post a Comment