Monday, July 29, 2024

My Favorite Things - July Release Countdown Day (Card 2 of 2)

 





It is my pleasure to bring you my second card today featuring a Jenoblade illustrated stamp set (keep scrolling after this post if you missed my card from earlier today).  These stamps are just some of several sets being released tomorrow by MFT Stamps at 10am Eastern.  Here's what I've used:-


I took a white A2 panel of cardstock and ink blended using Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink.  I stamped the sentiment in the corner and I die cut the panel using the Stax die-namics and backed it with white craft foam and applied it to an white A2 card base.  I set this to one side.




I stamped the three images I'd be using from the stamp set and the coloured with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Mice - E31, W3, W1, W0, W00
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00
Orange - YR09, YR07, YR04, Y38
Pineapple - E44, Y26, YR21, G07, YG45, YG11
Black Grapes - BV29, BV25, BV23
Green Grapes - YG13, YG11
Apple - R37, R08, R05
Banana - Y19, Y15, Y13, Y06, E44, E43
Raspberry - R59, RV17, RV55, G07, YG41
Fruit Bowl - G00, G11, BG0000

I die cut the images using the coordinating die-namics and applied to the ink blended background with either a single or double layer of dimensional foam tape.




To finish the project I highlighted points with a white gel pen and I used some Nuvo Jewel Drops in 'Aqua Plains' to add subtle accents.  Card done!

Keep scrolling to see my first card today!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment