Monday, July 22, 2024

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Introducing NEW KITS! July 2024 - Sun, Sand and Surf!

 









We're so excited to be revealing the products contained in the new Hello Bluebird Stamps monthly KITS!  That's right, every month or so, brand new kits will be release in two different sizes and you should visit their website for all the details for how this will all work and this release which they're calling Sand, Sun and Surf goes live at 7pm MDT Tuesday July 23rd.  Shop early, when the kits are sold they are gone forever, no re-stocks!

My first card works with items that are contained in the larger of the two kits on offer.  I've used:-

Gone Surfin'
Gone Surfin' Dies
Big Wave Scene Die
Hello Summer Die
Gallery Frame #7 Die

I started by die cutting sturdy white cardstock using the Big Wave Scene Die.  I ink blended the different pieces using inks from The Stamp Market in Breeze for the Sky,  Lagoon and Tropic for the water and Sunshine for the sun.






I pieced the 'puzzle' of die cut pieces back together glueing them into place on another cardstock panel.  I then adhered this to a card base and I added a die cut made using the Gallery Frame #7 Die which is now in Hello Bluebird's 'Essentials' section.  I added this die cut popped up on foam tape.

I die cut bright pink cardstock using the Hello Summer word die and I also die cut white cardstock with it and then I glued the letters together slightly offset to give a highlighted edge with the white behind.  I highlighted the letters and then glued them in place on the background.

I added some Stickles glitters to make the ocean waves sparkle and I added some white Nuvo drops for splashes.







I then stamped the two characters I was wanting to use from Gone Surfin' and I coloured with the following Copic markers:-

Koala - W5, W4, W3, W2, W1, W00, RV17, RV06, Y38
Bear - E44, E31, E41, E40, Y19, RV17, BG78, BG57, BG13, G00
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00

I highlighted points with a white gel pen and used a black glaze pen to emphasise eyes and noses and then die cut using the coordinating dies and applied the to the big wave background using dimensional foam tape and with that, this card was done.

Shop until you drop!









7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.....love, love, love your card, Nicky! So very excited for the release of Hello Bluebird's first card kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait, I cannot WAIT!! I KNEW that surf die had to be in this kit!! I looked at that and I KNEW!! I LOVE it!! I might just stay up all night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! I KNEW that surf die was gonna be SO AMAZING and part of the kit! I'm gonna be logged on and READY! This is just THE CUTEST! HBB you are SO TALENTED and I am gonna be watching the amazing designers for the next 24!! SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Any idea how much the kit will be & what comes in it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenniferspence87@gmail.comJuly 22, 2024 at 12:02 PM

    Very cute! Can't wait to order tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Nicky!!

    ReplyDelete