Saturday, July 20, 2024

My Favorite Things - Precious Pals

 





I didn't get to play with 'Precious Pals' when MFT Stamps released it recently and so as soon as life presented an opportunity I coloured it up and created this card.   Here are links to what I've used:-


This is a slimline card with finished dimensions  3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches and I created a card base and adhered another white panel to it.

I prepared a slightly smaller panel and masked a line and then softly ink blended a 'rainbow' of colours to make a little diffused warmth behind each position where a critter would be placed.  I stamped the sentiment boldly, backed the panel with white craft foam and applied it to the card base.




Using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black I stamped the adorable pals from Precious Pals.  I then coloured the images with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Pup with Garnet - T7, T6, T4, T2, C3, C1, C00, R89, R39, RV29
Kitten with Diamond - E37, Y28, YR24, YR20, E50, C3, C1, C00, BG000, BG90
Bunny with Emerald - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, G19, G02, G00
Squirrel with Amethyst - T6, T5, W5, W3, W1, V17, V04, V01
Fox with Blue Topaz - E37, E15, E13, E11, C3, C1, C0, B02, B00, B0000
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00




The images were die cut using the coordinating die-namics and then I backed each image with dimensional foam tape and applied them to their matching background ink blend.

Eyes were emphasised with a black glaze pen and then I used a white gel pen to highlight certain points and added 'sparkles' to the gemstones.

Last but not least I glued some clear gemstones into the background and then the card was complete.

Thanks for joining me, I'll be back soon with something new!








 







No comments:

Post a Comment