Monday, June 24, 2024

My Favorite Things - Jenoblade Release Countdown Day 1






Hello there and welcome to the countdown day for tomorrow's June release of Jenoblade illustrated stamp sets.  We have five sets in total and I'll be back with a second card tomorrow.   You can buy from the release at 10am Eastern Tuesday June 25th.   Here's what I've used to make this card:-


I grabbed a white panel of cardstock with A2 dimensions and I used masking tape to create ink blended summery stripes in the background.  I stamped the sentiment, backed the panel with white craft foam and applied it to a slightly larger white card base with glue.




I stamped the Sound of Summer images I was needing with Eiffel Tower Ink by MFT and I coloured with the following Copic markers:-

Pup - T6, T5, T4, T2, C3, C1, C0, C00
Squirrel - W5, W4, W3, W2, W1, W00
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00
Ice Cream Van - RV02, RV00, RV00, W2, BG13, G00, G0000, C3, C1, C0, T6, T4, T2
Cones - E44, E31, E41
Chocolate Ice Cream - E79, E44, E43
Mint Ice Cream - BG13, G00, G0000
Vanilla Ice Cream - E53, E51, E50, YR30
Cherry - RV17, RV06, RV04

Images were all die cut using the coordinating die-namics and applied with either a single or double layer of dimensional foam tap.




I grabbed my white gel pen to highlight a few points and then a few sparkling clear sequins glued in position were the perfect finishing touch.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














 

No comments:

Post a Comment