Tuesday, June 25, 2024

My Favorite Things - Jenoblade Release Day

 




It's always a good day when there are new Jenoblade stamps to buy from MFT!  Today is that day this month, the release is live and so shop 'til you drop!  Here's what I've used to make this sweet slimline card:-


I created a slimline card base and applied a panel of Chantilly Cream cardstock sized a quarter of an inch smaller.  I then prepared a white panel 1/4 inch smaller than the cream panel and ink blended it and then splattered with water and blotted it up.  I popped it in my Misti and stamped the sentiment and then glued it to the cream panel.




I stamped the images from Pandastic.  Those adorable bears don't need to much colouring but I used Copic markers in C3, C1, E41 and C00 to shade their white parts and R22, R21, R20, R00 to blush their cheeks. The bamboo was coloured with G16, YG13 and FYG1.  I die cut using the coordinating die-namics.




I wanted to keep this card simple and fun so I didn't embellish other than to highlight points with a white gel pen.  I decided on a layout for my die-cut images and I backed them with either a single or double layer of white craft foam and adhered in position on the background.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.











No comments:

Post a Comment