Sunday, May 26, 2024

My Favorite Things - May Release Countdown Day 2

 





Today I'm revealing the latest Stacey Yacula stamp set which forms part of the new release from MFT Stamps which you can buy on Tuesday May 28th at 10am Eastern.  Here's what I used to make this slimline card:-


I took a slimline panel of Poppin' Pink cardstock from MFT's cardstock line-up.  I then ink blended using Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks using some areas of pink to create a sky not dissimilar to some of the recent Aurora Borealis many people got to experience.  I also created some 'grass' using the Grassy Edges Die-namics in exactly the same way starting with the coloured cardstock.  I applied one piece of grass with glue to the main panel and the second section of grass I popped up on foam tape to get some dimension going.




I stamped some of the star images and the sentiment with Versamark Ink and I heat embossed in white.  I used a white gel pen to dot in more distant stars then I set this panel to one side.

I stamped the images from Twinkle Twinkle using Eiffel Tower Ink by MFT.  I coloured the bears using Copic markers in E44, E43, E42, E41, W00.  I blushed their cheeks with R22, R21, R20, R00.  I added a little BG000 to the jar of stars and C1 to the lid.  I highlighted with a white gel pen and used a black Glaze pen to define their noses.




I backed the images with dimensional foam tape and adhered them in position.

To finish, I grabbed my Ranger Stickles in 'Diamond' and I applied it to the entire surface of the large roped star and to the stars in the jar and to the inside of the open star images in the night sky.  Card done!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.
















No comments:

Post a Comment