Saturday, May 25, 2024

My Favorite Things - May Release Countdown Day 3 (Second Card)

 




Hi!  Here's my second card of the day featuring Jenoblade illustrated stamps for the May release by MFT Stamps.  Here are the MFT products used to make this project:-


Starting with the background, I ink blended an A2 panel with Sno-Cone ink by MFT, then I used one of MFT's sun-ray type stencils and a little yellow ink and super softly added some rays through the clear water.  I used Blueprints 25 to create the faux stitched edge.  I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel to my card base.  I used Stitched Snow Drifts to create the sandy sea floor and ink blended using Antique Linen Distress Oxide Ink and added ripples and stones using Copic markers. I backed this piece with foam tape and applied to the background panel having also used Blueprints 25 to match the stitched edge of the blue panel.




I stamped the images from Fintastic Friends using Eiffel Tower ink by MFT.  I then coloured the images using these Copic marker combinations:-

Mermaid Skin - E35, E33, E11, E00
Blushes - R22, R21, R20
Mermaid Tails - G19, BG15, G00
Blonde Hair - E44, E43, E42, E40
Orange Hair - YR09 YR04, Y38
Purple Hair - BV13, B63, BV01, BV31
Clown Fish and Starfish - YR09, YR04, Y38, Y19, Y15
Rock - T5, W4, W3, W2, W0, E42

Images were die cut and applied to the scene with foam tape and a white gel pen was used to dot in some interest and highlight some point.  A black glaze pen was used to emphasise the eyes.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.

















No comments:

Post a Comment