Saturday, February 24, 2024

My Favorite Things - February Release Countdown Day Three

 






I'm back with a new card for the countdown to MFT's new release coming February 27th at 10am Eastern.  Here's what I've used to make this birthday card:-


I ink blended an A2 panel with Sno-Cone ink by MFT and splashed it with water that I'd added a little Perfect Pearls to and die cut with the Stax Die-namics.  This was backed with white craft foam and adhered to another white A2 panel then to my card base.

I used white cardstock and 4 other colours and die cut using the Essential Happy Birthday Die-namics.  I used the coloured letters in turn to put the sentiment back together, backed with foam tape and applied to the card's background.




I stamped the images from Birthday Bites using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and I coloured with the following Copic markers:-

Squirrel - W4, W3, W2, W00
Pup - E43, E31, E41, C3, C1, C00
Pink - R83, R81, RV10
Aqua - BG11, G000
Vanilla - E51, E50
White - C3, C1, C00

Images were highlighted with a white gel pen then die cut and applied to the scene with dimensional foam tape.




I finished the card with a little 'Wink of Stella' Glitter Pen on some areas of the cakes and added a few clear sequin accents.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.












No comments:

Post a Comment