Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Lawn Fawn - Really High Five with Secret Garden Window Die

 



Hello and welcome to my blog and a new card created using products by Lawn Fawn that I recently treated myself to.  Here's what I've used:-


Here's how I made the card.  I first prepped an A2 panel of a lime green coloured cardstock.  Over this I layered a white panel that I die cut using the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Backdrop die.   I adhered the panels together and then used the Secret Garden Window die and die cut the decorative opening.  Since the cardstock was double thickness I run it back and forth through my Big Shot a few times until fully and cleanly cut through.

I coloured the greenery attached to the window and added a few more sprigs of flora to flesh it out a little more and then backed the panel with dimensional foam tape and applied it over a panel of cardstock where I'd created a soft pink cloudy background.  This in turn was glued to my card base.




I stamped the images from Really High Five using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured the images using the following Copic marker combinations:-

Mouse - W4, W3, W2, W1, W0, R00, R000
Orange Balloon - Y15, Y17, Y19
Bear - E31, E41, R00, R000
Pink Balloon - RV09, RV25, RV06, RV04
Blushes - R22, R21, R20, R00

Images were highlighted with a white gel pen and die cut then applied to the scene with more dimensional foam tape.

To complete the project I stamped the sentiment in a bright pink ink and applied the sentiment strip with ... you've guessed it .... more foam tape!

Thanks for visiting my blog today, I'll be back in a couple of days with something new to share!










No comments:

Post a Comment