Sunday, March 19, 2023

My Favorite Things - Let Your Hair Down

 





Welcome to my blog and a new project for MFT Stamps featuring 'Let Your Hair Down' which is illustrated by Tiddly Inks and one of my favourites!  I've used:-


I started by using the Rectangles Die-namics and creating 3 panels in decreasing sizes from patterned and plain white cardstock.  With the smallest one I ink blended for sky and grass and distress with splashes of water.  Each panel was glued to the next and then to a plain white A2 panel, then to the card base and set to one side.




I stamped the images from Let Your Hair Down and coloured them with the following Copic markers:-

Skin - E33, E11, E21, E00
Hair - YR30, E55, E87
Shorts - C3, C1, C0
Top and Birds - RV06, RV04, RV02, RV10, R000
Branch - E87, E44, E43, E42, YG13, YG00

I die cut and highlighted with a white gel pen and applied to the blended background panel with dimensional foam tape.  I also stamped the sentiment on a sentiment strip and also used foam tape to apply.   Card done!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.













No comments:

Post a Comment