Saturday, March 18, 2023

Hello Bluebird Stamps - Spring Challenge

 








Hi everyone!  Just a super quick blogpost today to share my inspiration card for the newest design challenge by Hello Bluebird Stamps.

If you're reading this, I encourage you to visit the Hello Bluebird blog today to see lots of design team inspiration and to read the challenge rules.   A randomly selected winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Hello Bluebird shop.

This is an Instagram only challenge and you must use the #hellobluebirdspringchallenge hashtag so that your post/entry can be found.  You can make a spring themed card, or use the colours from the mood board above to enter or as I have done, I've combined the two.

My card today was created using the:-

Nesting Circle Die
Little Painters Stamps and Dies
Grass Knoll Die





















No comments:

Post a Comment