Wednesday, March 22, 2023

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge - WSC638







Time for a new Sketch Challenge at MFT Stamps and above you'll see the new sketch and my inspiration card which uses the following products:-


I started by creating a galaxy background by ink blending the bright points first and then coming around those bright 'blobs' with ever darker shades of Distress Oxide Inks.  I then created two columns from this panel using my paper trimmer, I backed them with foam tape and applied them to a white A2 panel per the sketch.




I stamped and coloured the adorable pandas from Best Friend In The Galaxy and coloured with the following Copic markers:-

Pandas - T6, T4, T2, C3, C1, C0, C00, R22, R20, R000
Moons - YR0000, C3, C1, C0, C00
Rocket - C3, C1, C0, C00

I die cut and applied them to the background panel and highlighted with a white gel pen.

To finish I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in silver on a black sentiment strip and applied this with more foam tape and then I added some 4 point stars with the white gel pen again.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment