Thursday, December 8, 2022

My Favorite Things - December Release - Countdown Day 5

 





Welcome to my blog and Countdown Day 5 to the Dec 13th new release by My Favorite Things.  Such a fun bunch of products being revealed this first day, here are the products used:-


To create this slimline card I took a slimline panel of cardstock and had great fun creating a vibrant firework background using Poppin' Pink, Blue Yonder MFT inks and gold touches by stamping and heat embossing with gold embossing powder.   The possibilities are endless with this stamp set and will make amazing celebratory cards year round.

I sized the panel down and added a gold glitter cardstock mat behind it and this was adhered to a white full size slimline panel.




I used the Outline Numbers Die-namics to create the 2023, first cutting from the glitter gold cardstock and then again from white cardstock and I combined the two, backed with foam tape and applied to the background.

I die cut and assembled the It's A Banner Day Die-namics and stamped the sentiment, this too was backed with foam tape and applied across the centre where I had left just enough space for it.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.













No comments:

Post a Comment