Friday, December 9, 2022

My Favorite Things - December Release - Countdown Day 4





It's Countdown Day 4 to the December 13th from MFT Stamps.   I think this would make a wonderful handmade boxed set gift for someone of perhaps 6 in the same style but switching up the background colour for each.  They're quick to produce!  Here's what I've used:-


I die cut a panel and ink blended it to a mild fade and then used white pigment ink and the Full Circle stamp set and created a bokeh style background.  I layered this panel on a white panel and then to a black panel before attaching it to my card base.




I die cut the big 'hi' 3 times from white cardstock and one last time from mirror silver cardstock and glued the white letters in a neat stack and slightly offset the silver top layer to highlight it a little.  I aligned the word and adhered it to the background and decided to keep it bold and simple and slightly masculine but of course you could EASILY add just about any other occasion sentiment underneath.

To finish my project I hand stamped the back flap of the envelope using one of the sentiments from the Hand-Stamped Original stamp set.  Perfect for us crafters!





Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.






No comments:

Post a Comment