Thursday, November 17, 2022

My Favorite Things - November Slimline Challenge

 





Time for a new Slimline Challenge for MFT Stamps.   Mini slimline cards provide a great alternative to the length of a full slimline card while still offering different proportions from a traditional A2 card. Here's the fun part — this month, there's no theme or technique requirement. Push yourself to play with the 3" by 6" size using any products, themes, or techniques in your arsenal.

My inspiration card uses the following products:-


I love creating snowstorm backgrounds and for this one I ink blended a mini slimline panel using Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks.  I then splashed the ink generously with water and then mixed some white acrylic paint with a drop or two of water and tapped it off the end of a little paintbrush onto my project until I had the desired affect.




I stamped the images from Holiday Hello with Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured them with Copic markers:-

Santa - R89, R39, R29, C3, C1, C0, C00, T5, T4, T3, E04, E11, E21, E00
Reindeer - E44, E31, E41, C3, C1, C00, R89, B99
Picket Fence - B91, BG70, W1
Parcels - E31, W3, W2
Mailbox - T5, T4, T3, T2, R89, E44, E43, E42
Fir Trees - B99, BG70

All images were die cut then added with a single or double layer of dimensional foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment on a Skinny Strip and applied with foam tape and finally I added more splashes of the white acrylic paint over all of the die cut images avoiding some key facial features by covering them with a tiny piece of post it tap whilst I splashed.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.












No comments:

Post a Comment