Saturday, June 25, 2022

My Favorite Things - Oceans of Love

I'm back with a new project for MFT Stamps and this time I'm featuring the new Oceans Of Love stamp set illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller from the most recent release.   Read on for all the details.




Here's what I've used in the making of this card:-


I created an A2 panel of Caribbean Sea card stock and adhered it my card base.    Two smaller panels were created from white card stock using the Rectangles Die-namics listed above.   The larger one was adhered to the coloured panel with white craft foam sandwiched in between and then I set to work on the smallest feature panel.  I used Something Blue Ink and ink blended the panel fading it to a lighter hue as I worked up the panel.  I spritzed on some water and left it to dry.  Once dry I stamped the sentiment in the top corner and adhered the panel to the others.




I stamped my images and coloured them with the following Copic colours:-

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Blush - R22, R21, R20, R00
Hair - E000, G00, B63
Green - G16, BG13, BG32, G00, B63
Turtles E44, E42

I highlighted with a white gel pen and then applied the 3 elements to the background with dimensional foam tape.

To complete the card I used Stickles glitter in 'Crystal' to glitter the mermaid both her body and a little in her hair and also points on the two sea turtles.

Finally I glued some bubble type embellishments in place.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.









No comments:

Post a Comment