Sunday, June 26, 2022

My Favorite Things - Fairy Best Friend

Thank you for joining me on my blog today where I'm sharing this slimline card featuring  the Fairy Best Friends stamp set from the most recent release.




Here are the products used in the making of this card:-


I used the slimline die-namics to create two panels, the largest I made from Chantilly Cream cardstock by MFT Stamps and the smaller from white cardstock.   The cream panel was adhered to my white card base and the white panel was backed with white craft foam and then glued to the cream panel.  I set this aside.




I chose just one pretty image from the Fairy Best Friend stamp set and stamped her six times and then coloured all of the images in rainbow hues.   Here are the Copic combinations used.

Purple Fairy - BV02, BV11, BV00, V20
Blue Fairy - B24, B32, B41, B91
Green Fairy - BG13, G00, G000, G0000
Yellow Fairy - Y19, Y15, Y21, Y06, Y0000
Orange Fairy - YR09, YR41, Y38, Y23
Pink Fairy - RV04, RV02, RV00
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Blushes - R21, R20, R00
Hair - E44, E42

Images were die cut and then I glittered the wings and a few other points on each one.

Once dry they were applied to the background panel using dimensional foam tape and I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink to a strip of black cardstock and heat embossed in white.   This was also applied with foam tape.   Card complete!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment