Tuesday, June 28, 2022

My Favorite Things - Grill-friend

Only just now getting around to using the latest Tiddly Inks illustrated stamp set for MFT Stamps.   This is Grill-friend and I think she's adorable!




Products used:-



I used the Stitched Rectangles to die cut one patterned and one white panel.  The patterned panel was glued to my A2 card base and the second I softly ink blended using Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink to create a subtle focal point.   I popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiment then this panel was backed with white craft foam and glued to the patterned panel.




I stamped the Grill-friend images using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and coloured them with the following Copic marker combinations.

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Hair - E87, E44, E42, E0000
Blush - R21, R20, R00
Whites - C3, C1, C0, C00
Inside BBQ - W6, W4, W2
Pinks - RV17, RV06, RV04, RV00
Green - G16, BG13, BG32, G00, G0000

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and then the images were die-cut and applied to the scene with dimensional foam tape.

Just one finishing touch and in order to make the sentiment make sense I used C3 and C1 Copic markers to swirl in some smoke rising from the Grill and I used a black pen with a fine tip together with a ruler to add the bars of the rack inside the BBQ.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.












No comments:

Post a Comment