Thursday, June 30, 2022

My Favorite Things - Nobody Nose Me Like You Do

Thanks for stopping by my blog today where I am sharing a new card for MFT Stamps using the stamp set Nobody Nose Me Like You Do illustrated by Yuzu.   Read on for all the details.





Products Used:-


This is a mini slimline card measuring 3 1/2 inches x 6 inches and a panel was ink blended for sky and grass and the sentiment  was stamped in the corner.   This panel was glued to my card base and set aside whilst I worked on the images.




I stamped the images from the Yuzu illustrated stamp set and coloured with the following Copic marker combinations:-

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Blush - R21, R20, R00
Hair - E51, E0000
Corgi - E31, E41, C0
Jeans - B97, B95, B93, B91
Yellows - Y19, Y15, Y13, Y06
Tree Trunk - E44, E43, E42
Tree Greenery - G02, YG41, G40, G20

I used the coordinating die-namics to die cut the images which I applied to the background using dimensional foam tape.

I highlighted some points with a white gel pen and then using Copic markers from the list above and the white gel pen, I added in some tufts of grass and daisies.

A few sparkling clear sequins completed the project!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.











No comments:

Post a Comment