Tuesday, May 17, 2022

My Favorite Things - May Vault Release Day

I'm happy to say that the My Favorite Things May Vault release is now available for purchase and today I'm sharing a CAS card created using items from the release.




My card features the following items from the Vault Release:-


I prepared two white panels for an A2 card.  One was full size and the other a little smaller.   I used multiple MFT Premium Dye Inks to create a rainbow of stamped brush strokes on the edge of the smaller panel using the Abstract Art stamp set.   The panel was backed with white craft foam and applied to the full size panel which in turn was glued to my card base.




I die cut one of the waves from Ride The Wave Die-namics and stamped CONGRATS on the one end from the stamp set Wavy Greetings.   I glued this to my decorative panel layered over the brush stroke rainbow.

Lastly I randomly stamped the star image from Wavy Greetings to follow the wavy line and with that this very simple, very quick to produce CAS card was complete.   Rainbows are always a good thing!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.









No comments:

Post a Comment