Monday, May 16, 2022

My Favorite Things - May Vault Release

The May Vault Release from My Favorite Things is now available for purchase!!




My card features the following products:-


I started my project by creating all my panels using the Stax Die-namics.   The white panel was ink blended using Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink to create a soft focal point and when it was dry I used Versamark Ink to stamp the Never-Ending Love Background Stamp and I heat embossed using Wow! Clear Hologram Sparkle embossing powder.  This creates a subtle twinkle affect to the background design which especially shows when the card is handled and the light catches it.

I adhered my panels together and fixed them to my card base.




I used MFT's prestige cardstock to die cut the tuxedo and wedding dress.   For the pattern on the wedding dress I used white sparkle cardstock.

I assembled all the parts, backed them with foam tape and applied them to the scene.

Over the top I layered the sentiment from Happily Ever After and inside the card (not shown) I used one of the larger sentiments from the set which reads 'Love, Laughter, and a Happily Ever After' in a very pretty font.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.






No comments:

Post a Comment