Thursday, May 19, 2022

Hello Bluebird Stamps - May Release - Flower Friends

We are kicking off previews for the May 15th release from Hello Bluebird Stamps and my card today features the darling new stamp set called Flower Friends and I also have used the new Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die.  The release goes live at 7pm MST!




I ink blended a mini slimline panel (3 1/2 inches x 6 inches) to create a beautiful cornflower blue sky and grass.  I used the largest die in the deckle set to create the pretty uneven edge which I adhered to my prepared card base.




I stamped the images from Flower Friends and coloured them with more Copic colours than I could possibly list this time (my apologies but I couldn't find my craft table I'd used so many!) and then I die cut using the coordinating dies and applied them to the background using dimensional foam tape.   A few areas were highlighted with a white gel pen.

The sentiment which is from Flower Friends too and was stamped on a little strip of cardstock and applied with more foam tape.

Please be sure to visit the Hello Bluebird Blog where you can see lots of additional previewing products and plenty of Design Team inspiration cards that bring it all to life.   Be sure to leave a comment because one lucky winner each day will be chosen from the comments to receive a gift certificate for $50 to the HB shop.   Winners will be announced a couple of hours prior to the release going live.   Good luck!



 

4 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love that deckle edge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I was so excited when Hello Bluebird added this to their product line-up.

      Delete
  2. I love your coloring and the critters are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista Caniparoli-GoodwinMay 19, 2022 at 3:31 PM

    Really love your coloring and the cuteness overload with the critters

    ReplyDelete